Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back at the Blog

Hello, all!

We had a wonderful week with my parents.  Didn't put aside time to do any entries, but I will say that we had a full schedule of events.  Mom and Dad helped me at the school during a lunch experience, we visited a load of historical sights, had some wonderful meals at pubs, went on some walks, danced at a Ceilidh (kay-lee) and hung out.  All good stuff.

Last weekend they took care of the girls and Andrea and I went to York for a night.  Great town.

We are back at the normal...  well, almost.  Andrea is in Paris visiting with Erica, a friend from Carleton days and will be back on Thursday, her birthday.  We will pick her up at the airport and then go to dinner.  I am currently working on her gift and it is not quite almost done.  Need to put some time into it.

Hoping to be at full blog strength tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment