Friday, May 13, 2011

If you get a ticket and don't pay it, you get a note like the one pictured here.  If your car is still registered to an address at which you no longer live, this letter goes to someone else.  Stephen Cable no longer lives here, but his mail thinks he does.  After a couple of phone calls, it doesn't look like the person who delivered this note will be returning, but someone else might.  This is the second visit by a bailiff (aka, bounty hunter) - the first visit came a couple of months ago and after the guy checked my id, we had a nice chat.  As I reported at the time, he had quite a bit to say about Chrisiano Renaldo although he wouldn't say why he knew so much about his old house up on the hill here in Alderley Edge.  I was able to figure out Stephen's new address and I plan on forwarding the note to him.  Hope he pays.  If I was able to figure out where he lives, you would expect a bounty hunter to figure it out.  Maybe.

My parents arrive tomorrow and the house is clean and ready to go.  Looking forward to their visit.  I was looking at Vince's last entry (his link is on the side bar) and the trip he took on the canals looks good.  Might have to go on that while my parents are here.  News tomorrow. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment